Friday, April 18, 2008

Amazing Experience!

It was nice to go to IHC this week! As I was getting around this morning I was praying that the Lord would shake us and wake us up as we prepare to take the challenges that were offered at IHC. A little after 5:30 a.m. I had such an awesome experience settle down around me that I will never forget. It even registered 5.2 on the Richter scale! If you don't believe me, check out the news for yourself!

The story may be reported a little differently in the media. They will say the awesome experience is what woke me up. They will say that I didn't get up until 7:00 a.m. and the prayers were not prayed until 7:30 a.m. They will also say that I did not attend enough IHC services to know what the challenges were. I haven't actually been contacted by the media yet, but when I am, my blogger friends will be the first to know! I know that you will carry the truth and stand behind me in this remarkable time!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Danny felt our hotel sway...I slept right through it! Oh well....I did enjoy I.H.C. though! Thanks for being good neighbors!