Friday, May 2, 2008

Campaign Stop

In case you didn't guess what the picture was in my last post, it was an empty toilet paper roll. Which leads me to my next point. I was able to shake the hand of former President Bill Clinton today! He was at the Greenfield Middle School campaigning for his wife. He has so many sad stories to tell about the people of our country. I sadly showed him my toilet paper roll and asked him what Hillary will do to protect me from this ever happening again. He said he understood my circumstances and would ask Hillary to push for larger rolls. Since I shook his hand I thought it would be better not to tell him I ran out of soap too.

I took these pictures with my camera phone. It's the best I could do.

4 comments:

Bette said...

Looks like you were fairly close. Isn't it frustrating when people put their hands in front of your picture. Good job....bette

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Hillary can alleviate your pain :) I really can't say I am the least bit jealous of your handshake with "Bill" ") Jeanne

Ronda said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Do you feel like a "changed" man after having the opportunity to shake Bill's hand? (smile)

leezard said...

I really hope you've washed your hands now, since I shook your hand at church today.