Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Blog Post

The presidential blog was a little lame! Our real estate office manager is trying to encourage our agents to do a blog. I still have the real estate blog, but I'm a little weak when it comes to content! It's a little easier to post non-sense! Maybe someone can help me! My manager would be proud (or shocked)! If you have any suggestions, please give me some help. Not that I actually care...I just want to be the first in my office to get one going.

Tamra's post about their new home was such a blessing! I have had many new clients banging on my door wanting a place just like it. I'm thinking about doing a new residential development devoted exclusively to this kind of housing. I just need several investors or one big investor to invest in the haulers to bring the homes and set them in place. I guess I need some property too, so if you have any you can donate, please do so.

I better get back to work!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Please let us know when you get this development going, Mr. Going...We really need more space and I'm thinking that this(the picture that you sent to Tamra) would not only be our "style" but also in our budget!(smile)Keep us updated!